Our customer is a leading company in the solar energy sector, responsible for engineering, procurement and construction together with the provision of operation and maintenance services. The portfolio of its clients ranges from landowners to major players in the industry.
Under the Management team of the company, the main duties will be:
• Promote and lead Business development activities within PV sector in Spain to increase the country/es pipeline.
• Foresee investment opportunities within PV Renewable energy sector EPC Greenfield/Brownfield in medium-term and long-term.
• Interact & promote proactive relationships with players in the market (Investment funds, developers, promoters, Utilities, Other relevant Renewable Energy Players…)
• Support the company on working with a variety of technological partners and coordinating supply of the services of the company. Includes the definition of the department strategic planning, goals and tactics.
• Support management in negotiations, preparing investment reports for internal approval and project financing purposes, etc.
• Conduct due diligence on all contract documents and risks to ensure projects meet financing and technical criteria.
• Work with Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various parties (Power Purchase Agreement, Engineering Procurement & Construction, O&M, supplier, etc.).
“Refrain from apply to the offer, those candidates not attending the requirements labelled as must”
• 2-5 Years’ experience in Business development of Renewable Energy sector in Spain (Must)
• Good knowledge of Spain legislation and actors of the PV sector is key.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise initiative.
• Desire to play a key role building an innovative clean energy company.
• Fluent in English. (Must)
• Able to interact with people on all levels and able to adapt to a wide range of tasks and situations taking the leading role.
• Pro-active attitude, self-confident
• Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets.
• Able to analyse and provide effective solutions to potential problems.