This amazing opportunity offers a once in a lifetime chance to be part of the core team of IPF DIGITAL Spain (www.ipfdigital.com) responsible for rapidly growing our digital business within Spain. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to drive customer profitability and growth. We are a young and hungry team looking to change the status quo in the Spanish market. Business performance has been really strong and we have the challenge ahead of us to take it to the next level. This can only be done by launching new products, unlocking new customer segments and challenging the ways people think about consumer credit. So it’s a very exciting time in a very dynamic market and the sort of marketing experience that you can only get in a very few businesses in Spain.
You will be responsible for
- Driving customer acquisition through effective brand management, digital communication campaign management and the digital customer journey.
- Developing and deploying strong affiliate channel roadmaps and plans, uncovering insights, and communicating strategies to various key partners,
- Working with tech, pricing, creative and localisation teams to acquire required campaign assets.
- Forecasting, reviewing, and keeping track of marketing spend.
- Conducting regular partner site audits, ensuring campaigns are timely, accurate and in line with IPF Digital brand guidelines,
- Supervising the competitive landscape and providing recommendations for campaign opportunities and offer tests,
- Managing the digital marketing sales strategy from conception through to execution, working with key operational partners,
- Taking the lead in managing all digital marketing related partners and suppliers working across the digital brand.
- Analysing customer acquisition methods and identifying areas to maximise and ways to increase profitability.
- Actively leading and owning the roll out of the digital marketing approach for IPF Digital in Spain.
- Working closely with the rest of company managers as Customer Care Manager and Channels Manager to critically evaluate the impact of the digital marketing approach to make and implement recommendations to evaluate other approaches.
- Managing the digital marketing campaign – design and execution for the digital business-.
- Negotiating commercial agreements with external (creative/strategic) agencies to ensure the digital brand receives good value
- Working closely with the Product Development and enhancement functions to ensure a good support of the Company Brand.
- Working in partnership with the Customer Development function to deliver strong insight into consumer needs and brand perceptions.
- Working hand in hand with other key internal stakeholders to create brand story campaigns to maximise awareness and create engagement with group head office colleagues.
- Affiliate Marketing is a must,
- Fluent in written and spoken English (essential)
- Results driven; turning insight into action
- Hands on approach – not afraid to roll your sleeves up!
- Innovative, inquisitive
- Digital consumer marketing strategy, including proven brand development and management
- Excellent digital marketing development and management
- Excellent digital User Experience knowledge and the ability to develop new UI for the on-going development of the web site
- Ability to analyse and interpret information in order to provide recommendations.
- Strong project management skills being able to manage multiple projects at the same time effectively
- Partnering and able to influence senior managers and gain buy-in through co-creation for Group projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with colleagues at all levels and across all functions and territories
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to run effective workshops and deliver effective presentations
- Cultural awareness and empathy
- Digital strategy development
- Digital experience is of paramount importance including the ability to understand all aspects of digital marketing and analysis
- Digital agency procurement, relationship management including evaluation and creative development
- Agile development projects and being able to manage multiple streams of work within development projects to time and budget
- Ideally worked within finance environment, insurance, retail, telco, media, creative or online agency background
- Building new websites from scratch
- Experience with Google Display & Video, Paid Social advertising, and other PPC channels
- Experience in lead generation, SEO, email, CRM, and other disciplines within acquisition marketing
- Experience working within or with agencies
- Availability to travel for business meetings
What are the key role dimensions?
Reporting to: Head of Digital Marketing
Based In: Madrid, Spain